Fall Photo Contest
The contest entry period has ended. Below are the four finalists chosen by the Travelated staff (Alex, Emily, and Rease). Please review the finalists (displayed below the poll), and vote for your favorite photo in the poll. The winner will be the photo with the most votes as of the end of the day on November 22nd.
Finalist Photo 1 – submitted by Lauren Rice
Finalist Photo 3 – submitted by Jim O’Donnell
Finalist Photo 4 – submitted by Brendon Van Son
Rules of the Contest
- Only one submission is allowed per person.
- “Fall” or “Autumn” theme must be included in some way. Judging of this will be very liberal, but please try to include fall colors, leaves, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any other Fall related imagery you can think of in your picture. Be creative! Best use of Fall theme will be part of the judging.
- No photoshopping or manipulation of photos is allowed in any way.
- No obscenity or nudity is allowed.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than yourself. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted.
- Four finalists will be chosen by Travelated Staff members. We will pick finalists based on originality and most creative incorporation of the Fall Theme. The winner will be decided with a public poll that will be placed on this page starting November 16th and ending November 22nd.
- The submission period is now through November 15th. Any Offers sent after Midnight on October 15th Pacific standard time will not be eligible to win.
How to Enter
Submit your photo via email to photocontest -at- travelated.com (replace -at- with @)
Please make sure the image you submit is no larger than 1.5 MB in size. Also include your first and last name and the email address where we can notify you if you are a finalist and if you are the winner.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card (a gift code to be precise) which will be sent by email. Also, the winning photographer will get a featured article on Travelated.com where he or she can explain the inspiration behind the winning photograph.
Ownership and Use Rights
Photographers retain the copyright to their photographs. By entering the contest, photographers agree to have their submitted photograph displayed on the travelated.com website without any fee or other form of compensation. Photos will be credited to the photographer named in the entry email.
If you have any questions, please send them to photocontest at travelated.com and we will answer them to the best of our ability
Five Iconic U.S. Cities You Must Visit
Free Things to do in Singapore
Exploring the Splendors of Angkor Wat
Exploring Oz’s Great Ocean Road
Erin eats exotic animals
How Hong Kong Does Disney
Denver for Twentysomethings
Coming to America Moments
How Much Should I Tip?
Come Spring, Come Florida